Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

One More To Go!




We were out competing recently at Field House Equestrian Centre, Uttoxeter, and were delighted with the team’s great success.   

Not only was I on a winning streak but two of my pupils were also on great form.

Laura Woodcock with Whispers won both her Elementary classes with scores of more than 70%, and Jessica Strawson on Willability William won her Prelim class and came third in the other with a score of over 68%. Both girls are only 16 and rode very well.

I took Welkom for two Elementary classes and he was on good form winning both with 73% and 70% scores. Vanita followed competing in two Medium classes, and not letting the side down won both with a score over 70%.


I just need one more win on Welkom and then all my boys are qualified for all their levels.

It was a long day out on the road, but you don’t feel so tired when the results are good!

Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment