Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Christmas Wish List - Robert Walker



Robert Walker on Manton, Royal Windsor Show


Career Highpoint:

 Winning the Hunter Championship at The Great Yorkshire Show in 1998 on Cool Green Star and winning the Show Hunter of the Year at HOYS this year on Pride & Joy II.

Best ever present: Having our son Sam

Worst ever present: White sports socks that my Auntie bought me for years

What would be your perfect Christmas day: Spending time with the family and lots of food without having to go out and do the horses

What’s on your wish list this year, realistic and in your dreams:

Realistic – for my health to keep improving
Dreams – a property of our own

Who would be your ideal gift horse:

The event horse Miners Frolic who has such quality but I also say to the team it is only when Pride & Joy retires will we realise how perfect a horse he is from comformation to temperament and ride

Imagine you could invite anyone, or be invited anywhere for Christmas lunch who would you include:

I think I will keep to family and friends and a bit more time so we aren’t always rushing around


No comments :

Post a Comment