Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Christmas Wish List - Simon Charlesworth

Name: Simon Charlesworth

Career Highpoint: Winning Hack of the Year 2009 with Baydale Venus.

Best ever present:     My first car (Present from my Grandfather)

Worst ever present: Turtles Jumper!  My Auntie knitted it for me I was 7.

What would be your perfect Christmas day:  Good company and a big fat juicy bird with all the trimmings..!

What’s on your wish list this year, realistic and in your dreams:   

Realistically – Clothes
Dream – Audi R8 Spider

Who would be your ideal gift horse: I’m lucky enough to already have him – Pearly King.  If I didn’t have him it would have to be Kauto Star

Imagine you could invite anyone, or be invited anywhere for Christmas lunch who would you include:

Gordon Ramsay to Cook
Julien Quiney – Best Mate
Kelly Jones – Stereophonics
Lee Evans – Comedian
Georgie Mitchell – Dycott Stud
Floyd Mayweather – Boxer
Tony McCoy – Jockey
Ciara – Singer
Mr T - Legend

No comments :

Post a Comment