Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Meet The Supreme Team- Meghan Robinson

In this feature, we introduce you to our team members - whether it be head office personnel or our Sponsored Riders.  In this edition, we introduce to you:  Supreme Products Team Member - Meghan Robinson

Tell us what role you play in the business and the types of things you do day to day?
I mainly work in the office as an administrator. I deal with the orders, answer the telephone and respond to emails as well as many other office duties. I also do the essential task of tea making. 


How long have you worked for Supreme Products?
I’ve been here since September 2013, so not very long. But I am really enjoying it so far and looking forward to learning more. 

 

Do you have a horse and if so, tell us a little about him / her?
I have a 15.3hh Thoroughbred mare. She’s 22 years old so is older than me! Her grumpy attitude is the only thing that gives away her age though.

Which is your favourite restaurant or favourite meal?
Mcdonalds is a restaurant isn’t it? I love fast food and junk food. Italian foods are my favourite.

What’s your favourite holiday destination?
I love Bath and Northumberland. The roman baths are fascinating and the scenery around Bamburgh is stunning!

What is your essential piece of kit that you cannot live without?
My magic brush!


Do you follow any particular sport or sports team?
Apart from being into horses, obviously, I also loved volleyball and netball at school. Unfortunately I don’t get the chance to play anymore. 

Favourite film?
Horror films are my favourite as well as fantasy and fairy tale.

 
What is your favourite Supreme Product and why?
Mane and Tail Builder - definitely! My horse has a beautiful mane up until winter where she rubs it. This promotes hair growth better than anything that I’ve ever used. I also love the smell! 

Tea or coffee?
Tea. I’m one of those awful people who puts milk in first and adds two big spoonful’s of sugar!

Do you have pets and if so, what are they?
I have two very fat cats. 

Twitter or Facebook?
I guess I’d have to say Facebook as I don’t have a Twitter. 

Book or i-Reader?
Book! It doesn’t break if you drop it in the bath.

Have you ever had a holiday disaster?
Not me personally, but my sister. When we were a lot younger, too young to pack our own suitcases, we went to Disneyland Paris. My mum had packed my things and hers but forgot about my sister! We had to buy her new clothes there. 

What would your dream car be?
I’m really not into cars but I would love a black Range Rover.

What time is your alarm clock set for?
7 O’clock. But do I get up at that time? Nope!

No comments :

Post a Comment