Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Meet the Team- Sarah Aspinall


Twenty-one-year-old Sara Aspinall has worked for Team Hollings for two years. Here we catch up with her at the BSPS Summer Championships at Arena UK, busy getting ponies show ring ready with the help of the Supreme Products Professional Collection.

1. How long have you ridden and what disciplines do you compete in?

I’ve been riding for 17 years, mainly in showing.

2. What is your favourite TV programme?

Crime Scene Investigation.

3. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I have an older brother and a sister, Sam and Sophie.

4. What is your favourite food?

I love prawns.

5. Where is your favourite holiday destination?

India it is brilliant.

6. Who is your favourite horse or pony on the yard and why?

Woody, a 14hh show hunter pony also known as Greylands Stardust.

7. What is your favourite event?

HOYS, great atmosphere.

8. What is your favourite item from the Supreme Products Professional Collection?

Supreme Products Highlighter Gel, brilliant for last minute preparation.

9. Do you have a top tip for us?

Be organised and have everything to hand you need when getting ready for the ring, it saves on stress.

10. Do you have any family pets?

I have a horse, dogs, cats and chickens.

11. What do you feel is your biggest achievement in life so far?

Winning at the Royal International Horse Show on the 14hh Show Hunter Pony, Chiddock Foxglove.

12. What music do you currently listen to?

R ‘n’ B

13. What was the last film you watched at the cinema?

Drag me to Hell – I love scary movies.

14. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

I would like to be a bit more laid back.

15. If you could have an hour’s conversation with anyone who would it be and why?

David Beckham, say no more!

16. When you have time to yourself, how do you like to spend it?

I love shopping.

17. If you were given £1million, what would you spend it on?

I would spend it on my mum and me.

18. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?

My car

19. If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be?

Someone with plenty of money.... Cheryl Cole!

No comments :

Post a Comment