Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Back to Business for Hannah!


Jamie, Molly and I got back from a lovely relaxing holiday two weeks ago. We had a great time spending some quality together.

Now it is back to the yard and back to the horses. I have been busy working the horses and I have really felt the stiffness in my muscles. It is funny how soon they forget how to work don't they? 

We have been to Field House at Uttoxeter with Belluga and Vanita.  Belluga won both the Medium classes and Vanita won the Advanced Medium. Unlike me the break did the boys good and both have now qualified for these levels.

We are going to try our hand at 'Music'. Belluga will compete in the Medium and Welkom in the Elementary. Belluga is using his original Elementary music so on Monday we had to convert our test to a medium floor pattern. This can often be a task, but it just fell together.

We hope that is a good sign! Catch the next update to see how we get on.

Hannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment