Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

Rob bounces Over The Rainbow at Bramham

In true Robert Walker style, he showed once again he is the man to beat and certainly on top form this time at Bramham.

It was Jill Day’s Ballard Bouncer who headed the Lightweight Hunter section before the six-year-old grey gelding Over The Rainbow, also owned by Jill Day, took the top spot in the Middleweight Hunter class.

Robert then rode Over The Rainbow to reign supreme in the overall championship taking the prestigious title.

2 comments :

  1. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
    2002 Chevrolet Venture AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. VW Touareg Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

    ReplyDelete