Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Meet the Team – Hannah Esberger-Shepherd


Hannah Esberger – Shepherd is an international dressage rider and 2* trainer. Hannah holds seven national titles and has represented Great Britain as a Pony, Junior, Young and Senior rider.

Hannah’s Profile:

Age: 34

Hobbies: My main hobby now is my daughter Molly! I also love running and dancing

Favourite Food: My husband’s cooking – lamb chops and breakfast

Favourite TV Programme: Reality TV like the X Factor. So You Think You Can Dance... and films

Favourite Album: Not really got one – I love all music

What got you interested in Dressage?: In my pony days trying to make difficult ponies go correctly, then I got on the pony team with Mornington Crescent and I was hooked.

What is your daily routine?: After getting Molly ready for her day, I then go down to the yard for 7.30am and ride eight horses until lunch. During lunch I will discuss various horses with my staff. In the afternoon I will teach clients or go to clinics and teach.

Tell us about your favourite horse: At present I love them all, they each have their own ‘quirks’

Which Rider/Trainer has most inspired you? Rider would be Carl Hester, I also admired the way Klaus Balkonhol’s horses always worked for him.

Which top horse do you admire? This has to be Edwards Gals super horse – Moorlands Totillas.

Top tip: To accentuate and highlight the head area we concentrate on two main areas - the eyes and muzzle. We always apply a little Supreme Products Black Matt Make Up around the eye, dab it on with your fingers or a little sponge. Blend it in well and finish with a little Supreme Products Glistening Oil for understated shine.

Finally we rub Supreme Products Glistening Oil into the muzzle, this works particularly well and provides a great finish.

No comments :

Post a Comment